11.11.2008

SOURCE Update 7

A hamburger walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve food here." Lots of silly ideas in this one.

What's-her-face... with an owl-guy?

What!? Is this how you fish for sharks now? What happened to chum?


Not very silly. Kind of silly maybe. More like "I'm a serious artist now so mom shut the fuck up I'm not coming upstairs for dinner because I'm working on this really serious thing"-y.

Now this is American humor. Nice one with the breads and the faces in the breads!

Hey lady. This one is not silly.

I wish my friends were this hilarious.

Nice one with the Seinfelds and the ヌンチャク!

Nice one with the bats and business mans.

Computers used to be the most retarded things. Now I am on one right now.

Silly movie still.


Nice one with the invasions of Europes. Very un-silly.

Trepanning. I'm not sure if they still do it sometimes, probably right? It seems awesome, except both of these guys are like "bluh."

Seriously? I would not sit in this, even if I liked to sit in silly chairs.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites