11.09.2008

10 Images Defining My Generation

Political cartoon!

As it's been explained to me.

People in Kansas think this really happened. A thousand praises for the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

This is concept art for the video came Fallout 3. It circulated widely on the internet as a nuclear holocaust-type image of Washington D.C. that people thought was created by Al-Queda. I mean it's pretty real-looking but still, you think Al-Queda has like, graphic artists working on stuff? I think they are a little more busy worrying about killing / not being killed by American citizens / soldiers (pictured below).

Why is it anything can become a girl's halloween costume after it is sex-ified? Sexy nurse, sexy zombie, sexy police officer, sexy pirate, sexy Harry Potter...?

Chris Jordan. Bottles and bottles!

Soldiers.

Mrowf. Would you a like McChill Cheese Dog Sandwich with that?

It's not the picture itself, but the fact that you have already seen 1,000 pictures like it.

I never got to ten. Damn. My generation kind of sucks, which is probably why.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites