11.04.2008

SOURCE Update 6

My father taught me about the birds and the bees. He didn't know anything about girls. Actually he told me to always take a dump before a big date. Good advice.

Whoa lady.

I want this real bad.

In Japan most people are crazy!



Whoa guy. I'm not sure what you're going for here. Are you a steampunk bird-dude? Because that's totally normal. Maybe you are an artist? Get a job.

ART

Not real, thank god.


Whoa fish. Chill. Here is some fish food or whatever.

Not sure...

Don't think this is real.

This is a still from the Cremaster series by Matthew Barney. Boy, he/they is/are weird.

"A thousand pardons, Sahib. May I first say that I am in the business of exotic animal import and export and I am greatly impressed by your pet ape. It is a child? Well in any event I am prepared to make you an offer of one million Arabian pesos, stored here in this coin."

He's wearing a bra! This does not seem pleasurable however sexy his facial expression is intended to look. Good composition though.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites