2.08.2009

This blog used to be called Milk Star

"Where are my shoesies?" is probably the toughest question I have faced so far today. As well as "What were the consequences of the Cold War-embroiled U.S. waging a limited war in Korea?" Well, one was that we don't live in nuclear holocaust I guess. I'm still working this out. I also had to decide to post this picture:
horizontal bird poo

This blog used to be called Milk Star and it was all black.
A milky milky star
But I got sick of that name and since Jess started blogging better than me I felt the blog needed a re-vamping. So now we are "SPF 10,000" which is the kind of sun protection factor you would need to survive a nuclear holocaust. Not to mention fallout and radiation-zombies. I don't want to think about it, but I do all the time, and the point of this blog is to allow my anxiety about the Apocalypse and zombies to bubble up from my subconcious using Jess' interpretation of my "blogstyle" in a newly interpreted way. Also I'm going to post some music probably. It's possible I will get bored of this soon and change it back to Milk Star or some other weird thing.

Also had to just figure out exactly how much milk I wanted to drink. Five milk stars for Adam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any updates coming ?

 
Add to Technorati Favorites