10.02.2008

SOURCE Update 3

What should you do when a musician comes to your door?

Pay him and take your pizza.
This one's just bands.

I forget.

The Arcade Fire

The Mac

The Sugarcubes (Bjork's band before she was Bjork. Well I think she was still Bjork then just not the Bjork we now know / are creeped out by.)

I forget.

The Velvet Undergound with Nico.

TV on the Radio. How long do think they stood there waiting for planes? I hate them. Except Kyp. He is the one that looks like a teddy bear on the left. He is OK in my book.

The Breeders in some kind of really creative and mysterious photo shoot.

The Ramones - shittiest band ever. Kidding! I love you best of all Marky because you are still alive.

Liz Phair... went to my school!

My friend ding dong ditched Nick Cave's house in Bath, England, where he may or may not live.

The Pixies.

Deerhunter. Wierd movie and weird band that I like. Not sure about the spelling of wei/ierd.

They Might Be Giants looking weird.

The Replacements, probably drunk.

Ariel Pink. I have nothing to say about this.

Boris!

The Kinks.

Kitchens of Distinction. Don't fret if you haven't heard of them: Nobody has, and also they are not very good.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites