9.22.2008

Wax - mp3


I re-did this one.

Lyrics:

On fire I arrive at your steps like I've never been any where else
And now youre holding my hand like you're taking me back for yourself
And there's a signal here
But I can't tell for what

As I walked or was pushed down the path I could think of no other places and
You know the rope that I wear on my neck, it gets shorter every day
Oh so slowly now
Slowly I've learned to want

The horror in my mind slowly wanes before
Wax wax wax wax wax wax wax
I'm dead in the water again
I'm out on the edges of town
Cause I don't want to be in your way

You got something to say to me now so come crashing down the hall
I can tell by the sum of the noise how done you are with it all
Theres a signal here
But I cant tell for what

Youre the flower I want in my lapel
Dont let your ego get away from you now
Put it together just like we know how
And I'll never be the wind at your back

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites